The Montague on the Gardens Hotel is looking for a Conference and Events Manager to join this stunning Hotel.
Key responsibilities include:
- To ensure the smooth running of the Conference and Banqueting department
- Responding to daily enquiries and put together proposals
- Processing function sheets and communicate with the relevant departments
- Dealing and follow up with wedding enquiries and bookings
- Processing invoices and equipment orders
- Nurturing and maintaining relationships with clients, both corporate and agency-based
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have previous experience as an Events Executive/Manager in a four or five star environment
- Have previous experience with administration led duties within Events management
- Have an eager to learn, friendly and professional attitude
- Have good organisation and time management skills
- Have excellent attention to detail