We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Switchboard Operator to work on a part-time basis, to join the Front Office department within a company offering fantastic growth and development opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Answering and forwarding calls in an efficient manner and according to the company standards
- Assisting with daily administrative tasks
- Having a thorough knowledge of the hotel products and services
The ideal candidate for the Part-time Switchboard Operator position should:
- Customer service experience
- Be a good communicator with a friendly and outgoing attitude
- Be computer literate
- Command a good level of the English language
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection Benefits:
- 28 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays, which increases with years of service
- Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Annual Staff Events
- Discounted rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection
- Season ticket loan after 6 months service
- Salary exchange schemes, such as childcare vouchers and cycle-to work scheme
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free English Lesson
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and has featured for five years in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and int he top ten for the last three years. As a result we can confidently promise you will reach your fullcareer potential! We are also proud to be recognised with a Gold Standard Award Investors in People - the first privately owned company to gain this award on a worldwide basis and retained it for ten years.
We electronically scan and store a copy of your passport and/or ID card to gain a clear indication of the authenticity of the document and establish the ‘Right to Work’ in the UK.