The Montague on the Gardens Hotel is looking for a Pastry Chef de Partie to join its exciting kitchen brigade. The Montague on the Gardens Hotel is a stunning four star deluxe property located in the heart of London’s elegant Bloomsbury. This wonderful hotel features 100 individually designed bedrooms and suites, an established bar, restaurant, wood deck terrace and several function rooms.
The restaurant, The Blue Door Bistro has 1 AA rosette and offers a menu that delivers both modern British cuisine as well as classic comfort dishes. This property has captivated many loyal guests and visitors, offering excellent standards of guest service.
Key responsibilities of the Pastry Chef de Partie will include:
- Day to day running of the pastry section
- Production of fresh seasonal a la carte desserts, afternoon teas and conference and banqueting desserts and pastries
- Working on dessert menu development
- Assisting with ordering and controlling of stock
- Following hygiene and health and safety requirements at all times
The ideal candidate for the Pastry Chef de Partie position should:
- Have previous experience within a four or five star hotel or an AA rosette environment
- Have a NVQ Level 1 and 2 or similar
- Be organised whilst working well under pressure
- Communicate effectively in English
- Be eligible to work in the UK
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.