Valid until 31st December 2019
Arrive at 48 Doughty Street and step into the private world of Charles Dickens. Discover his family home, now a captivating museum, with an intimate tour of the historic building, which feels as though Dickens has just closed the door behind him.
An expert will guide you through the museum, giving you a glimpse of the life of the man who memorialised Victorian London through his iconic works. You’ll explore the servants’ quarters below stairs, the family bedchambers and his study, where he wrote Oliver Twist, The Pickwick Papers and Nicholas Nickleby.
- An overnight stay in a beautifully appointed room or suite
- Full English breakfast daily
- An exclusive tour around 48 Doughty Street
Terms and Conditions
- From £296.00 per room per night, based on two people sharing (inclusive of VAT)
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, is subject to availability and booking terms and conditions
- Standard cancellation policy applies
- Blackout dates may apply