Valid from 8th November 2018 - 24th February 2019
Situated just steps from The Montague, The British Museum is a must-see for visitors. Our special offer includes tickets to I am Ashurbanipal king of the world, king of Assyria Exhibition at the British Museum. This major exhibition tells the story of Ashurbanipal through an unparalleled collection of Assyrian treasures. Step into the King's world through displays at the museum, with its spectacular sculptures, furnishings and exotic gardens. You will come face to face with one of history’s greatest forgotten kings.
This offer includes:
- Overnight stay in a luxuriously appointed room or suite
- Two tickets to the I am Ashurbanipal king of the world, king of Assyria Exhibition at the British Museum
- Full English breakfast
Terms and Conditions
- Prices start from £274.00 per night (incl. VAT) based on two adults sharing a Classic King room
- Additional nights are at our Best Available Rate
- 7 day cancellation policy
- Tickets to the exhibition are subject to availability
- We strongly recommend booking at least seven days in advance to secure tickets.
- Once tickets are confirmed they are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled or amended