Valid from 6th September 2018 - 20th January 2019
Situated just steps from The Montague, The British Museum is a must-see for visitors. Our special offer includes tickets to I object Ian Hislop's search for dissent Exhibition at the British Museum. This exhibition sets out to investigate what "other people" had to say – the downtrodden, the forgotten, and the protestors. View a wide variety of objects from graffiti on a Babylonian brick to a banknote with hidden rude words, from satirical Turkish shadow puppets.
This offer includes:
- Overnight stay in a luxuriously appointed room or suite
- Two tickets to the I object Exhibition at the British Museum
- Full English breakfast
Terms and Conditions
- Prices start from £264.00 per night (incl. VAT) based on two adults sharing a Classic King room
- Additional nights are at our Best Available Rate
- 7 day cancellation policy
- Tickets to the exhibition are subject to availability
- We strongly recommend booking at least seven days in advance to secure tickets.
- Once tickets are confirmed they are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled or amended