Valid until 31st December 2019
One of the world’s most comprehensive collection of books, The British Library is a national treasure. The library permanently displays some of the most influential documents in history, including the Magna Carta, Shakespeare’s First Folio, The Lindisfarne Gospels and the Gutenberg Bible.
Discover more about the history, collection and architecture on an exclusive 60-minute tour of The British Library, including a visit to the Viewing Gallery where you can see some of the specialist Reading Rooms and learn how books are stored and accessed.
- An overnight stay in a beautifully appointed room or suite
- Full English breakfast daily
- 60-minute-tour of The British Library
Terms and Conditions
- From £267.00 per room per night, based on two people sharing (inclusive of VAT)
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, is subject to availability and booking terms and conditions
- Standard cancellation policy applies
- Blackout dates may apply