Valid until 31st December 2017
The Montague on the Gardens is ideally located within easy reach of London's theatres, museums, shops and excellent restaurants, so we've created a special offer to help you get the most out of your next stay. Agatha Christie's The Mousetrap is celebrating its incredible 63rd year at St Martin's Theatre and is the longest running show in London and we're including a luxurious stay and tickets to this great 'whodunit' production.
This offer includes:
- Overnight stay in a luxuriously appointed room or suite
- Full English breakfast
- A delicious two-course pre-theatre dining exprience
- Two tickets to The Mousetrap and a signed programme from the cast
Terms and Conditions
- Prices start from £359.00 per night (incl. VAT) based on two adults sharing a Classic King room
- Additional nights are at our Best Available Rate
- 7 day cancellation policy
- Tickets to the show are subject to availability. Once tickets are confirmed they are non refundable and can not be cancelled or amended.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, and is subject to general booking terms and conditions