SPONSOR: The Contest is sponsored by The Montague Hotel on the Gardens (the “Sponsor”).
AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
CONTEST/ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest begins on 1st February 2019 and ends on 28th February 2019 at 11:59 PM GMT (the “Contest Period”).
HOW TO ENTER: Book our special Valentine’s offer in the month of February, take a photo of you and your partner at a London landmark and upload via social media using the hashtag #LoveMontague. There is no limit to the amount of entries per person. Sponsor may not receive Entries from users with “protected” updates (i.e., user has set their Twitter or Instagram account so that only people the user has approved can view their updates) due to the way the networks operate their service.
Entries may not contain any content that:
- (a) is sexually explicit, profane or pornographic, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability;
- (b) promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, or firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing);
- (c) defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies;
- (d) contains trademarks, logos or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others without their permission;
- (e) contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media) without their permission;
- (f) contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or deceased without their permission;
- (g) appears to place any person or animal in a dangerous or potentially harmful situation; or
- (h) violates any applicable law.
The Sponsor reserves the right to reject any Entry, in its sole and absolute discretion, on the basis that a submitted Entry does not meet the above criteria, is otherwise offensive or is not in keeping with the Sponsor’s image and reputation.
Entrants understand and agree that they shall retain all ownership rights in Entry; however, by submitting an Entry, Entrant hereby grants Sponsor a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licenseable and transferable license to edit, publish, use, adapt, exploit, modify or dispose of any Entry, in whole or in part, online, in print, film, television, or in any other media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without compensation, permission or notification to Entrant or any third party, for any purpose whatsoever.
JUDGING. All eligible Entries received will be judged by judges selected by Sponsor. Only Entries submitted by guests who have booked The Montague on the Gardens’ Valentine’s offer will be judged.
WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be randomly picked and notified via DM to his or her social account and will be required to respond within (3) business days of date of its issuance. If response to such notification is not received within specified time or any potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize may be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, to the eligible entry with the next highest score based on the Judging Criteria.
One entrant will win a two-night stay at a four-star hotel in Paris, with breakfast.
The prize does not include travel, travel insurance, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than where mentioned. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure they have a valid passport and travel insurance and obtain any necessary vaccinations and visas for their trip. All expenses not expressly stated in the prize descriptions above, including but not limited to, additional transportation, meals, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of the winners. The hotel accommodation must be redeemed on consecutive nights. Winner and guest must be at least 18. Winners must comply with all applicable hotel check-in requirements, such as presentation of a major credit card. Travel dates are subject to hotel availability.
WARRANTIES AND CONSENTS: By completing and submitting an Entry, you: (a) represent and warrant that (i) you have read, and agree to be bound by, these Official Rules and any applicable policies or procedures posted by Twitter; (ii) based on the Rules, you are eligible to participate in the Contest, and (iii) all of the information provided as part of your Entry is accurate, does not violate any third party’s legal rights (including without limitation rights of privacy and publicity), and otherwise does not violate applicable law; (b) consent to the use of your name and/or likeness by the Sponsor for promotional purposes (whether online, in print or through any other media now known or hereafter developed), without additional compensation or authorization unless prohibited by law; (c) agree to be bound by the interpretations of these Official Rules by the Sponsor which are final in all matters relating to the Contest; and (d) acknowledge that this Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.