14th November – 5th January 2020
Looking for something a little different? This year, our Garden Terrace will be transformed into an elegant all-white Lanson Winter Lodge.
An atmospheric space to enjoy a drink in front of a flickering fire, the Lodge will be transformed with a Lanson Champagne bar, a Christmas tree, cosy armchairs and sofas, and beautiful white centrepieces.
Every weekend: Saturdays and Sundays only
1pm, 3pm, 5pm & 7pm
1 and a half hour slots only
Please let us know of any dietary requirements/special requests
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or
phone on 0207 612 8411 if you have any questions
Lanson Winter Lodge Experience
£85 per couple
Enjoy a bottle of White Lanson Champagne and a food platter of three items:
- Sirloin steak and red onion chutney in a mini brioche bun
- King Prawn tempura with sweet chilli sauce
- Breaded Camembert cheese with cranberry sauce
Luxury Lanson Escape Experience
£950 per person (minimum 2 people)
A unique experience which includes an overnight trip to France. Perfect for you and your loved one.
Experience the below in the Lanson Winter Lodge:
- A bottle of Lanson Noble Cuvee Brut 2002. A stunning bottle made from the 2002 vintage, containing 100% Grand Cru grapes and aged for 12 years to produce an exquisite champagne of depth and elegance
- Caviar (30g to share)
- Lobster Bun with Shaved Truffle
- Wagyu Beef Burger with Foie Gras
- Truffle Baked Camembert
- Champagne Sorbet
- Belgium Chocolates
On the 13th February, leave for your romantic getaway to France, returning on the 14th:
- Eurostar to Paris
- Tour of Besserat followed by Champagne tasting
- One night accommodation in a 4 or 5-star hotel in Reims
- Champagne reception in the hotel bar
- Dinner at Le Jardin
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Tour of Maison Lanson followed by Champagne tasting
- Return Eurostar to London St Pancras
Terms and Conditions
- Payment of the experience is required in advance to secure your booking
- Please note, on the day of your booking you will be presented with a 12.5% discretionary service charge at the end of your ‘Lanson Winter Lodge’ experience
- Should you need to cancel, this experience is non-refundable however you can move it to another session (depending on availability)
- 48-hours minimum notice is required for cancellations
- For the VIP Experience, the trip to France is only available on Thursday 13th February and Friday 14th February 2020
We kindly advise guests to arrive on time for reservations as late arrivals may not be accommodated. Seating assignments are made to accommodate reservation timings and the flow of service. Requests cannot be guaranteed.
Our guest’s safety and experience in our food & beverage areas is of paramount importance and we will endeavor to accommodate all guest dietary/allergen requests. To ensure these special requests are treated with extra care there is a minimum requirement of 24-hours notice for dietary/allergen, intolerant or other special requests. However please note that due to the nature of our business and offering we cannot guarantee 100% allergen or intolerant free recipes/dishes.
Where the hotel has not been made aware of dietary requirements within the minimum notice period The Montague on the Gardens reserves the right to refuse service.